Thursday, January 12, 2006

Opening Day!

This is the first post on my new blog site. I've called it "The Scope" because I plan to cover a scope of things about the Christian life, what is happening in the "Christian World", and scriptural truths that apply to current events. I plan to write often, especially hoping to have something new here every Thursday. For today, just establishing this site is my accomplishment. For the coming days, I will be attempting to make this site known to the people of Croswell Wesleyan Church, our community and my family. At the end of each post there is an opportunity to respond. I would love to hear your views on every post. For this post, you can use the response option to let me know you've found me.

As I learn more about this stuff, I am sure things will keep changing and improving. Please be patient with me as I learn.

1 comment:

The Westbook Times said...

Hey there Pastor Ryan! I see that the same topics are being discussed in parts of the north as well as parts of the south. Interesting stuff..definitely food for thought...