Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Are You In Christ?

As you describe your relationship with Jesus, which of the following phrases states your personal testimony?

1. I don't have a relationship with Jesus.
2. I believe in Jesus. He existed, He was a good man with important things to say. I could even believe He is the Son of God.
3. I know Jesus. I have studied about Him, believed in Him and have a good idea of what He likes and doesn't like. I pray and read His word to know Him more.
4. I love Jesus. My studies of His word, understanding of His character and acceptance of Him into my life has caused me to love Him. Just the mention of His Name brings me joy.
5. I live for Him. My belief, knowledge and love for Jesus have led me to choose to lay aside my own life plans and take up His life through me. I can say with Paul, "For me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." - Phil. 1:21

What difference does it make? Which of these is "A Saving Faith in Jesus?" Are these fair questions? Talk to me.

No comments: