So, I am going to throw in my two cents about how I believe the health of a church can be somewhat defined. Some of these items are measurable, others are much more abstract and will probably only be completely known in eternity. As much as I can, I want to stick to the measurable things that will let my church judge how spiritually healthy we are.
- A Healthy Church Manifests the Work of the Holy Spirit.
- Lives Changing
- Spiritual Gifts Being Used By the Entire Body
- Supernatural Activity
Knows Why it Exists. Healthy Church
- A Clear Understanding of the Scriptural Purpose for the Church.
- A Clear Plan of Action to Fulfill Our Purpose.
- A United Heart of Passion to Carry Out Our Purpose.
- A Healthy Church Is Grounded in Scriptural Truth.
- A Definite Contextual Proof of Purpose.
- A Willingness and Passion to Study and Know the Scriptures.
- Scripturally Solid Teachers With God’s Agenda at Heart.
- A Healthy Church Lives Outside As They Do Inside the
. Church Building
- A Heart of Compassion for the Community
- A Positive Reputation Among the Community
- A Solid Discipleship Training That Changes Lives and Lifestyles